As a AREP Member I agree to the following:
- To ensure my employees and I conduct ourselves as a professional with honesty and integrity.
- To treat my clients and colleagues with respect.
- To refrain from making unsolicited comments, verbally or in writing about other photographers, clients, customers or Real Estate Agents.
- To refrain from revealing any confidential information about my clients.
- To fulfill my commitments.
- To not solicit former employers customers.
- To fully educate my clients on the process of photography, fees, and all recommendations to properly market their home or listing prior to any work being started.
- To never display disrespect for any Photography Professional. We are a diverse society of Photographers and respect all designations and backgrounds.
- To maintain and improve the standards of the real estate photography industry.
- To become and remain informed on issues affecting real estate photography and licensing.
- To mentor and educate other photographers to the best of my ability.
- To never use stock photos or photos that are not my original work in my portfolio or gallery.
- To be licensed and insured in every state in which I do business.
- All advertising, marketing, and promotion of photography services or qualifications shall not be fraudulent, false, deceptive, or misleading.
I understand that plagiarism (written word) and copyright infringement (photographs, logos) will not be tolerated and are cause for losing my membership to AREP.
As a AREP member, I agree to abide by the code of ethics stated above.
** Based off RESA(Real Estate Stagers Association) Code of Ethics